Friday, February 13, 2009

Plz don’t call me stupid

I know im not worth anything
I know, there have been times when I upheld nothing
I know nothing for me counts
In my life, money name fame, nothing sounds
Neither do I bear any exemplary values
Nor do I own any rich avenues
Im just a common man with the commonest dreams
N my life cannot always be perfect, it seems
I too love enjoying pleasures of life sometimes
I too yearn to flaunt my assets n dimes
But what I am not, I can never be
I will always be as naïve, as me
(In comparison there is none greater naïve than the me in me)
I fail to avail the chances which I get to prove myself
N it never matters for the rest of the times, they are just of no help
The things that I do differently, becomes no different at all
N I never manage to do anything that could enthrall
But I am not stupid
I just don’t know how to overcome this feeling of being flaccid
My emotions, which I considered to be my strength, are now demeaning me
My thoughts though still keep on supporting me strengthening me
I don’t know how, but I will fight it out
I won’t let my hands down, I’ll find a way to be heard, to be loud

No comments:

Post a Comment

तुम को क्या मालूम..

अधखिली सी इक कली तुम को क्या मालूम कीमत नहीं है कोई जो चुरा ले जाए कोई भंवरा तुमसे तुम्हारी सादगी तरस जाती होंगी  वो ओस की बूंदे हलके से छू ...